Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WWW Wednesday (1)

To play along with WWW Wednesday, hosted by Should Be Reading, you answer the following questions:

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



What are you currently reading? That's a great question! Technically...nothing. I tried and failed to get into a couple over the past few days, but they just didn't click. The Poisonwood Bible is sitting on my floor, begging to be read, though. I know I should read it, but I don't know if I'm motivated enough at the moment. I think I'm in a sci fi/fantasy mood!


What did you recently finish reading? I finished The Wilder Life: My Adventures in the Lost World of Little House on the Pairie by Wendy McClure. Fantastic and hilarious. Required reading for Little House fans.


What do you think you’ll read next? According to my online account, my copies of Wither by Lauren DeStefano and Delirium by Lauren Oliver are en route to my library location for pick up by yours truly. They better be. I'm dying to read both and received an email yesterday saying Delirium was in, but when I went to get it, they couldn't find it. Major sad face. 


Any recommendations if I'm in the mood for sci fi/fantasy? I'm not a fan of vampire/werewolf books, but I do enjoy other "this could never happen in real life" stories. I'm also a dystopian fan (in case you couldn't tell).

No comments:

Post a Comment