Friday, September 16, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (9/16-9/19)


Book Blogger Hop time! As always, the hop is brought to us by Crazy for Books. This week's question is: 

As a book blogger, how do you introduce yourself in your profile?


Honestly, I love looking at people's profiles on their blogs, so it took me a while to decide what to put in mine. I finally decided to explain first of all that I am a girl (my name is Kyle, so everyone usually assumes I am a dude) and then what my job is. Hopefully knowing that I am a teacher can kind of explain 1) part of the reason I enjoy reading so much and 2) why I post much less during the school year. All that pesky grading and planning gets in the way of reading, sadly.


In profiles, I just like learning a bit about the blogger and what kinds of books they like, so that's how I concluded mine. Hopefully I don't come off sounding too weird! Profiles/About Me sections are your own, so do what you want!


Happy Friday and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment