Friday, November 2, 2012

October in Review

October was a busy month for school--lots going on and I went through a bit of a reading/blogging slump. I've been pretty tired once I get home from work and lately, sleep/rest has sounded better than reading or writing reviews. I hope that I'll get back into the swing of things in November, especially with a few days off work coming up.


I only reviewed 6 books this month:

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
Unwind by Neal Schusterman (audiobook)
The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart
Safekeeping by Karen Hesse
Forever by Judy Blume
Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis

4 of those books were read during the readathon, which shows how little reading I did otherwise this month. My favorite was The Boyfriend List--I love Ruby!

I am almost finished with The Evolution of Mara Dyer (had to send it back due to missing pages) and need to write a review of Lark by Tracey Porter. Look for those soon!

Favorite book in October?

No comments:

Post a Comment