Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated 2013 Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is:

Top Ten Most Anticipated Reads of 2013

So many great books coming out in 2013! I'll try to contain the list to ten. 



1. Shades of Earth by Beth Revis: I am dying to read this one! I absolutely love this series and Beth!!

2. Requiem by Lauren Oliver: Must know what happens!

3. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare: I surprisingly loved Angel and Prince--so good!

4. Boundless by Cynthia Hand: Never though I'd like angel books, but I completely fell for Unearthly and Hallowed!

5. Unravel Me by Taherah Mafi: Yes please.

6. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer: I flat out loved Cinder and am so excited for Scarlet!!

7. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins: Yesssss, more Stephanie Perkins!

8. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen: Who doesn't love a good Sarah Dessen?

9. The Archived by Victoria Schwab: I didn't love The Near Witch, but The Archived sounds really cool.


10. The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson: MJ. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment