Monday, October 1, 2012

September in Review

Well, I just typed "October in Review" as the title of this post, which should show you how tired I am! I am always wiped out at the beginning of the school, trying to get back into the groove of things and making sure I'm prepared for all my classes. Reading fell to the side a bit, since school has to come first, but I did fall back in love with audiobooks. I listen to them on my sometimes too short commute, while doing chores around home, and often in the morning while getting ready. They are a great way to pass otherwise boring time!


Reviews
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan (audiobook)
The Edge of Nowhere by Elizabeth George
Burn for Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
Origin by Jessica Khoury
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

Top Ten Tuesday
Series I need to finish
Bookish people I want to meet
Fall TBR


My favorite book was probably Gone Girl, even though it COMPLETELY freaked me out and I had to keep reminding myself, this is not my life, my relationship is not like this, this is just a book, etc. That, my friends, is the mark of a good book. I think.

Right now, I am doing my best to actually read what's on my fall TBR list. I have a few on hold at the library from the list and already own one. Usually as soon as I put a book on a list, I don't read it, so I'm doing my best to reverse that habit!

Best book you read in September?

No comments:

Post a Comment