Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I Need to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and was started by the lovely Jamie at The Perpetual Page Turner.

This week's topic is: Top 10 series I haven't finished yet (in which all the books are out). There are tons of series I need to finish that are not all out yet, but here are the ones with all the books available!

1. Jessica Darling series: still need to read the last two!

2. The Firelight series by Sophie Jordan: have only read the first one, but I'd like to keep going

3. The Books of Bayern by Shannon Hale: I read The Goose Girl and loved it, so I know I need to continue

4. Graceling Realm: Still need to read Fire and Bitterblue!

5. Chaos Walking trilogy: Sadly only read The Knife of Never Letting Go. I loved it, so I will be sure to listen to the others on audio.

6. A Wrinkle in Time: I think I read at least the first two

7. The Giver series by Lois Lowry: I didn't even know it was a series until recently!

8. The Crank series by Ellen Hopkins: Still need to read the last one!

9. Uglies series by Scott Westerfield: I've only read Uglies! I think there are three more left!

10. Millennium series: Have only read Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment