Top Ten Books on my fall TBR list NOT in order
1. Laura Ingalls Wilder: A Writer's Life by Pamela Smith Hill: Gotta feed my addiction! I am obsessed with learning about her real life versus her books.
2. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen: I STILL HAVEN'T READ THIS
3. Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols: Loved Going Too Far, didn't love Forget You. Curious about this one.
4. For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund: Sounds fab!
5. Origin by Jessica Khoury: I just started this one and I like it so far
6. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss: I totally failed at reading this over the summer.
7. The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan: I like reading about food.
8. The Sandcastle Girls by Chris Bohjalian: Sounds interesting
9. Promised by Caragh M. O'Brien: Love this series!