Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is one of my faves: 


Top Ten Books on my fall TBR list NOT in order



1. Laura Ingalls Wilder: A Writer's Life by Pamela Smith Hill: Gotta feed my addiction! I am obsessed with learning about her real life versus her books.

2. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen: I STILL HAVEN'T READ THIS

3. Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols: Loved Going Too Far, didn't love Forget You. Curious about this one.

4. For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund: Sounds fab!

5. Origin by Jessica Khoury: I just started this one and I like it so far

6. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss: I totally failed at reading this over the summer.

7. The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan: I like reading about food.

8. The Sandcastle Girls by Chris Bohjalian: Sounds interesting


9. Promised by Caragh M. O'Brien: Love this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment