Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is pretty fun:
Top Ten posts on my blog that give readers that best picture of ME
1. I am a Laura Ingalls Wilder fangirl. See my review of The Wilder Life to read about me being a LIW spaz as a kid (who am I kidding, I still am). Now I want to do what the author, Wendy McClure, did and visit LIW's homes. But in all seriousness, I think this post shows my voice well.
2. I wrote a short series of posts called Former Favorites, in which I waxed poetic on series I loved as a kid. See The Baby-sitters Club, Animorphs, Little House on the Prairie, Sweet Valley Twins, and The Face on the Milk Carton.
3. I went to the RT Convention in Chicago in April and met some fabulous bloggers and authors. Read my recap here.
4. I love readathons and did my first Dewey Readathon also in April. LOVED IT.
5. I wrote book blogging tips that I try to follow. I am oddly proud of this list.
6. I met Meg Cabot a few weeks ago. She rocks.
7. My review of Delirium, my favorite book of 2011.
8. My review of The Help audiobook, which was the first real audiobook that I loved.
9. My review of Between Shades of Gray, a new favorite (and a new fav author).
10. And, um, my About Me page, which is one of the first things I look at on people's blogs. Is that weird?
Basically these posts show you that I am nerdy, awkward, and fangirly AND COMPLETELY OKAY WITH THAT.