Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorites Since I Started Blogging

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Today's topic is:

Top ten favorite books I've read since I started blogging

In no particular order...


1. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood

2. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

3. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale

4. The Springsweet by Saundra Mitchell

5. Delirium by Lauren Oliver

6. Divergent by Veronica Roth

7. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot

8. Paper Towns by John Green

9. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

10. The Wilder Life by Wendy McClure

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Born Wicked, Divergent and the Goose Girl!! I was surprised at how much I enjoyed BW. How have you been? Haven't chatted in a few days :)

    ReplyDelete