Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July in Review

July was an okay month for me. I only reviewed 8 books, which seems very low considering it's the summer, but I went through a bit of a reading slump. I did, however, finally get back into audiobooks, and am almost finished with another one right now. August will definitely be a busy month for me as I have 2 weekend trips coming up and school preparation starts in full force. The day after Labor Day will be here before I know it!

July reviews
Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
The List by Siobhan Vivian
Crank by Ellen Hopkins
Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
Eve by Anna Carey
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson (audiobook)


Other posts
Top Ten Tuesday: Books I read based on blogger recommendations
Waiting on Wednesday: Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
That one time I met Meg Cabot


I think my favorite this month was Going Too Far. I'm really looking forward to reading more Jennifer Echols books! What was your favorite book from July?

No comments:

Post a Comment