Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Blogger Recommendations

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is a freebie, so I'm going with:

Top ten books that I read and LOVED because of book bloggers...aka would not have read these without book bloggers!

In no particular order of favorites...

1. Delirium by Lauren Oliver: One of my favorite books EVER and would not have heard of it if not for book blogs.

2. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins: The title alone would have pushed me away, but the reviews were so amazing that I couldn't say no!

3. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepeteys: Would not have read this if not for Tara's glowing review!

4. The Springsweet by Saundra Mitchell: I can thank Heidi for this one!

5. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale: Thanks, Christina, for sharing your love of Shannon Hale!

6. Across the Universe/A Million Suns by Beth Revis: Love this series and wouldn't have known about it without book blogs!

7. Shade trilogy by Jeri Smith-Ready: I would have NEVER read this series without blogger recs!

8. The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare: Love this one!

9. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols: I'll thank Ginger for the Echols love!

10. Something Like Normal by Trish Doller: Saw lots of early reviews for this one, all good, and knew I had to read it!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this and I was like "Ohhh someone else has my name!" Clicked the link and realized it was me! Hahaha. I even share my love for Shannon Hale with kids at the bookstore...is that weird?! Oh and I still have to read Delerium, so I'll take your recommendation and grab it next time I see it! :)

    ReplyDelete