Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is a freebie, so I'm going with:
Top ten books that I read and LOVED because of book bloggers...aka would not have read these without book bloggers!
In no particular order of favorites...
1. Delirium by Lauren Oliver: One of my favorite books EVER and would not have heard of it if not for book blogs.
2. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins: The title alone would have pushed me away, but the reviews were so amazing that I couldn't say no!
3. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepeteys: Would not have read this if not for Tara's glowing review!
4. The Springsweet by Saundra Mitchell: I can thank Heidi for this one!
5. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale: Thanks, Christina, for sharing your love of Shannon Hale!
6. Across the Universe/A Million Suns by Beth Revis: Love this series and wouldn't have known about it without book blogs!
7. Shade trilogy by Jeri Smith-Ready: I would have NEVER read this series without blogger recs!
8. The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare: Love this one!
9. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols: I'll thank Ginger for the Echols love!
10. Something Like Normal by Trish Doller: Saw lots of early reviews for this one, all good, and knew I had to read it!