Saturday, June 2, 2012

May in Review

I can't believe May is over! I think the crazy busy months always fly by even though each day might seem to take forever. Any teacher will tell you that May is INSANE compared to the rest of the school year, but I am in shock that we only have one more week left (and Friday is a half day!). The blog pretty much came to a stand still for a while, but here's what did happen:

Reviews
Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty
Insurgent by Veronica Roth

Top Ten Tuesday
Book to Movie
Quotes
Non-bookish Sites

I LOVED all the books I read in May. They were all so different that I can't compare them and pick a favorite. Loved my first experience with JD and MF, loved the follow up to Divergent, and loved historical fiction about an often unwritten time. I picked good books to read despite not reading many!

My June reading should be much, much higher than May. School is done this Friday and then I'll be going on vacation and plan to read a lot then. My summer will be devoted to reading everything I can, growing my organic garden (eating food that I've grown is SO cool), moving/getting settled, and prepping for another school year. Come on, summer, all I want to do is READ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment