Saturday, June 30, 2012

June in Review

As I say at the end of every month, I can't believe _______ is over! But really, June is over? Wow. I had a great, if very busy, month: School ended on the 9th, I moved, I went to Vegas for a week, and I'm still taking my first grad class. I'm looking forward to July slowing down and have more time for reading. I at least reviewed more books in June than May, but not as many as I'd like.

Books reviewed
Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr

My favorite book from June was Born Wicked. What was yours?

I also did a Top Ten Tuesday about my summer TBR list. From that list, I'm almost done with Graceling and have started listening to Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson. Sadly, that's all from that list right now. 2/10 isn't terrible, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment