Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Quotes

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and was started by the lovely Jamie at The Perpetual Pageturner. This week's topic is:

Top Ten Book Quotes


I am TERRIBLE at remembering quotes but I will do my best!

1. "It is our choices, Harry, that show who we truly are, far more than our abilities." -Dumbledore

2. Tina Fey's prayer for her daughter from Bossypants. Google it. I dare you to not fall out of your chair laughing. Too long to write here.

3. "In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." -Mr. Daaaarcy

4. "Don't judge a man until you have walked two moons in his moccasins." -Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech. This quote has stuck with me since 4th grade.

5. YOU. YES. YOU -Second Helpings. Not really a quote, but OH WELL.

6. "So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane." -Looking for Alaska

7. "What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person." -Paper Towns

8. "So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday." -Yeah, I like the Notebook. And I like the movie more than the book. SUE ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment