Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Check in 5/4

Lately I've been feeling like there is something missing here at A Reader's Pensieve. I decided I'd like to do a weekly round up type thing on Fridays in which I go over my posts for the week and talk about my reading choices for the following week. So, without further adieu, I give you...


Friday Check in 

Clever name, no? ;)

Posts on the blog this week
Review: Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Top Ten TuesdayBook to Movie
Review: Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty

Next week I'd like to read, um, two of the books from last week that I never got to AND: 


The Iron King: Julie Kagawa
Vanish: Sophie Jordan
Second Helpings: Megan McCaffery (currently reading)

Next week look for a review of Between Shades of Gray and Sloppy Seconds!


A note on my non-blog life: I am officially starting grad school on the 7th. I am really excited to start my MLIS, but feel that my blog will suffer a bit, especially in May since I'll be teaching full time still and getting used to being in school again. Once June 8th hits, though, I can focus on my class and the blog! I get the feeling this first month of school+work is going to be crazy! Any advice is appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment