Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Non-bookish sites

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and was created by the lovely Jamie at The Perpetual Page Turner.

I LOVE this week's topic, which is: Top Ten sites you read that are NOT about books.


1. Jezebel: I've been reading Jezebel since it started about 5 years ago. I love it, although not as much as I used to. The community used to be a bit different, but I still love the articles and check it every day.

2. CNN.com for my world news, of course

3. Neatorama for odd and off the wall articles

4. Pamie.com: I used to go to Television Without Pity all the time back in the day and Pamie wrote awesome Gilmore Girls recaps. I've been reading her blog since high school.

5. The Small Things Blog: I love her hair tutorials

6. Hyperbole and a Half: clean ALL THE THINGS!!

7. Pinterest: It's addicting, you know.

8. The Bloggess: Beyonce the chicken. I die.

9. The Oatmeal: He just GETS it.

10. The Daily What: Quirky news

1 comment:

  1. Oh Beyonce the Chicken!! I think I nearly peed my pants when I read that!! :) great list and thanks for reminding me of good ol Beyonce!

    ReplyDelete