Monday, April 1, 2013

March 2013 in Review

March was a good reading month for me. I was pretty busy with work and life in general though...does it ever slow down? Somehow I doubt it. We are on spring break this week and I will be spending it doing homework, writing a paper, and hopefully getting a lot of reading in.


I ended up reviewing 5 books and 1 trilogy this month:
Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson (audio)
The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
Defiance by CJ Redwine
Hattie Ever After by Kirby Larson
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
The Birthmarked trilogy by Caragh M. O'Brien


I also read but didn't review (yet): 
Sweethearts by Sara Zarr
Readicide by Kelly Gallagher (about how standardized tests are destroying reading--must read for teachers)
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan (audio)
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landeau-Banks by E. Lockhart


My favorite one was Disreputable History, but I also really enjoyed The Way We Fall.


I did 3 Top Ten Tuesdays:
To-Read Series
Spring TBR
Books I Recommend the Most

And last but not least, I got a little personal and explained how life stopped me from reading Scarlet by Marissa Meyer for quite a while.


What was your favorite book this month? Anything I need to read immediately?

No comments:

Post a Comment