Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top Ten To-Read Series

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is:

Top Ten series I'd like to start, but haven't yet

This will be an embarrassing list, since there are many series that I probably should have read or at least started...but haven't.

1. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare: I even own the first two! SIGH

2. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon: I think it is my life's goal just to read the first book. Anyone want to do a readalong?

3. Curse Workers by Holly Black: I have the first on my kindle. Why haven't I read it? I've also heard the audio is good.

4. Starcrossed by Josephine Angellini: Another one I have on my kindle already.

5. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld: I think I would like these, plus I liked Uglies.

6. Anything by Cinda Williams Chima: Where do I start? Help!

7. Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier: I have these in my classroom and they look fun!

8. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead: Don't hate me!

9. Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta: Or, um, anything by her.

10. Anything by Rick Riordan: Should I remedy this?

No comments:

Post a Comment