Friday, April 6, 2012

TGIF: Series Finales


TGIF is a weekly feature hosted by Ginger at G Reads in which she proposes a question and wraps up the week's posts. This week's question is:

Book Series Finales: Which book, from any series, has had your favorite ending? Least favorite?

No spoilers, don't worry! I feel like I am in the middle of a lot of series right now, but of the ones I've finished, Harry Potter reigns supreme. Great ending to an amazing series of books. I also loved the most recent, and final, book of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. If you read the first four in middle or high school, I highly recommend reading Sisterhood Everlasting, which I reviewed last year.


Least favorite? I'll be honest, I didn't like Mockingjay very much, although I understand why Suzanne Collins did what she did. I am in the middle of a lot of series right now and hope that books like Shine, Requiem, and Clockwork Princess don't end up on my least favorite list!

Posts this week

No comments:

Post a Comment