Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Break To Do List

As some of you know, I'm a teacher and last Thursday marked the unofficial start of spring break (for the students; teachers had conferences for 2 days). This week, I plan to relax, read as much as I can, and do a little work.

 These are the books I'd like to read (or have read) over break:

1. The Fault in Our Stars- DONE and reviewed here

2. Austenland by Shannon Hale- Currently reading. Fun book! Finished Monday night. Review here

3. The Birth of Venus by Sarah Dunant- Also currently reading, though it is taking longer than I initially imagined. Hope to finish soon. Finished Thursday afternoon.

4. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand- Must read for RT in 2 weeks!

5. Graceling by Kristin Cashore

6. Lay that Trumpet in Our Hands by Susan Carol McCarthy

7. The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell- Finished and plan on buying The Springsweet at RT (if it's available)

8. Born Wicked by Jessica Cahill- Waiting for it to arrive from MeL Don't think I'll be reading it this week.

9. The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott by Kelly McNees- Also waiting on MeL

10. The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness- Current audio book. I am visiting a friend Tuesday, so I hope to listen to a big chunk of this during the drive.


It's a big list, but I am confident I can read most of them! I plan to read the books in this order and will keep the list updated as I finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment