Friday, April 20, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2012

Dewey's 24 hour Read-a-Thon is finally here! I was sad to not be able to participate in October 2012 due to family obligations, so I'm excited to finally be able to participate! Reading starts at 8am my time, so I plan to be reading and drinking coffee by then. I specifically have no plans for the day and will try to read as much as I can without feeling guilty for putting off grading and other work. Love it!! Can we do this once a month??

When choosing books for the day (which basically took over my LIFE this week), I tried to go for ones that I thought would really hold my interest and that weren't too long. Therefore, I have...


Firelight by Sophie Jordan (signed from RT!)
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (signed from Anderson's!)
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (library)
Graceling by Kristin Cashore (bought on sale!)
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder (library)

My goal is to start with Firelight, then Paranormalcy, then who knows after that. I get the feeling I won't get to Graceling, as it's fairly long, and I'd like to stick to shorter books to feel more accomplished =D

I will be updating this post with my progress, so check back! Let me know if you are read-a-thoning!

No comments:

Post a Comment