Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday 1/3

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I'm Excited To Read in 2012

So many books to choose from! I feel like a lot of the books I read were the first in a trilogy with the second one coming out in 2012, so here goes!

1. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver: I LOVED Delirium and cannot WAIT for Pandy. So so so excited!

2. Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready: Can't wait for the last book in the Shade series! I read the first two a few months ago and really liked them, much more than I thought.

3. Insurgent by Veronica Roth: Divergent was so crazy and heart-pounding...hope for more of the same in book #2!

4. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare: I actually have not read Clockwork Prince yet, but I read and loved Clockwork Angel. I know I'll be itching for Princess soon!

5. Shadows by Ilsa J. Bick: Book 2 in the Ashes trilogy. Should be good!



6. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins: New Stephanie Perkins. Enough said. ETA: This is now a 2013 release, but it deserves to stay on here!

7. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer 2 by Michelle Hodkin: Loved that book and so curious about everything.

8. Shatter Me 2 by Tahereh Mafi: Shatter Me was surprisingly excellent and ended on an intriguing note. I must know what happens next!

9. The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson: Book 2 in the Shades of London series, sequel to The Name of the Star. Creepy and intriguing, so I can't wait to read more!

10. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: NOT a sequel but John Green only writes amazing books!

No comments:

Post a Comment