Friday, January 20, 2012

TGIF: Recommend It

TGIF is a weekly meme hosted by Ginger at GReads! Each Friday, she proposes a question and recaps the week's posts. This week's question is:

Recommend it: Which book from the last 10 you've read would you recommend to a friend?

This is a timely question because as I was thinking about the last 10 I've read, I realized that I haven't really loved too many of them. BUT, of the last 10, 3 did stand out: Across the Universe, Unearthly, and Birthmarked. Unearthly was one of the best paranormals I've read so far, simply because it seemed more like a contemporary than a paranormal. Birthmarked had a really interesting premise that left me with a lot of questions, so I'm glad the second in the trilogy is already out.

Across the Universe was definitely my favorite of the bunch though. Fascinating concept, murder mystery, science fiction, but not overwhelmingly so that it was bogged down. I really loved it and am currently reading the sequel, A Million Suns. I can't wait to meet Beth Revis at RT Teen Day in April!

Posts this week
Review: Crossed by Ally Condie
Review: The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Review: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling

No comments:

Post a Comment