Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday 11/29

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Who doesn't love lists?


This week's topic is: Top Ten Books on my TBR list for winter (in no particular order).


1. Is Everyone Hanging out without me? by Mindy Kaling. She is HILARIOUS and I can't wait to read it!


2. Crossed by Ally Condie. I read Matched a while ago and am looking forward to this one!


3. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly. I have been meaning to read this for ages and have no excuse for not having done so yet.


4. Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker. I picked it up from the library a while ago and never got around to it. Must read!


5. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. I've been wanting to read it for a long time and I should have it from the library soon.


6. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. I started it and need to finish it!


7. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen. I should just buy it, I think.


8. If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman. These look great!


9. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. Seems epic!


10. How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr. Looks great and I won it in a contest! Win win.


Bonus: Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. That doesn't come out until March, but I cannot wait to read it! Jealous of everyone who already has!

No comments:

Post a Comment