Friday, October 28, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: 10/28-10/31

The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Crazy for Books, is a great way to get know other bloggers and find new blogs to read. This week's question is:


“What is your favorite Halloween costume?
Even if you don’t celebrate, what kinds of costumes do you like?”



Halloween in my family was a BIG DEAL when we were little. My parents loved taking us trick-or-treating and I went until I was a senior in high school. My last costume was a bag of jelly beans, but I think my favorite was the Statue of Liberty. We found a shimmery, sparkling silver sheet for the gown, made a crown out of tin foil, and created the torch using tissue paper and a flashlight. It looked great and even better, it was homemade! Homemade costumes are the best.


The best I've seen so far this year are Transformers. My friend made her own and they are awesome. They even "transform" into cars when they crouch down on the floor. So cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment