Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday 10/11


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is:


Top ten books I wish I could read again for the first time!


1. Harry Potter series, hands down. I consider myself legit obsessed with these books and am always so jealous of people who get to experience it for the first time.


2. To Kill a Mockingbird: I read this for the first time in 8th grade and I think had I been a little older, I would have appreciated it more. I loved it at the time and even more so now.


3. Tuck Everlasting: I think I was in 4th grade when I read this and just absolutely loved it. Beautiful story, great characters, and a decent film version to boot.


4. Delirium: I know I just read this recently, but I loved it way more than I thought I would! Excellent writing and story and I couldn't put it down.


5. The Little House books: I really loved these as a child and it would be wonderful to experience them again for the first time. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong era (she typed on her blog).


6. Roald Dahl books like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Matilda, Danny the Champion of the World, etc: I loved these as a kid and my parents even read them aloud to us. I loved imagining everything in the books and think it would be fun to do that again.


7. The Face on the Milk Carton: I LOVED this series as a middle schooler and found the concept so intriguing and crazy.


8. Pride and Prejudice: When I read this for the first time, I didn't really appreciate what it was and now I wish I could do it again.


And that's about all I could think of!

No comments:

Post a Comment