Top Ten Books of 2012
My plan is to fill out Jamie's end of the year survey, but to basically wait until the last minute so I can get in more reading! Thirteen days left in 2012 and most of them are no work days! My plan is book a day, but we'll see how that goes :)
Anyway, here are my top ten books of 2012, NOT in order, AS OF DECEMBER 18.
1. A Million Suns by Beth Revis
2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
3. The Springsweet by Saundra Mitchell
4. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
5. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
6. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
7. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
8. The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary Pearson
9. Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
10. This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
Books I still want to read before 2013: Seraphina, The Diviners, Reached, Water for Elephants, something by Robin McKinley, The Sea of Tranquility, The Language of Flowers, Mudbound, The Compound, Beautiful Creatures...