Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Check in 5/11

Well, this week has been CRAZY in terms of work and my new grad class, so I haven't been reading much. I started reading Vanish by Sophie Jordan earlier this week, but set it aside since I couldn't really get into it. I DID, however, get INSURGENT from the library and want to finish it tonight/this weekend (along with grading ALL THE THINGS and doing homework).

I'd like to get to these this week if I can:

Insurgent by Veronica Roth
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter (UM grad, aw yeah!)
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (I know, I know, STILL)

This week on the blog:
Review: Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
Top Ten Tuesday: Quotations
Review: Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty


Dear May:
Please be done now.
Regards,
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment