Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Playing Hooky (or Spring Break Reads)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is top ten books I'd play hooky with, but I'm changing mine to:

Top Ten Books I Want to Read over Spring Break Next Week



1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: Currently reading this one and anticipate being finished soon. As always, the humor is perfect.

2. Graceling by Kristin Cashore: I bought this one and plan to devour it soon.

3. The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell: Intrigued. On hold at the library.

4. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand: Bought this one and need to read it before I go to RT Teen Day!

5. Lay that Trumpet in Our Hands by Susan Carol McCarthy: This is part of our 10th grade curriculum where I work and I need to read it still! Reminiscent of To Kill a Mockingbird.

6. Born Wicked by Jessica Cahill: I requested this through the Michigan e-library (MeL), meaning it will come from a library somewhere in the state. Can't wait!

7. The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott by Kelly McNees: I love historical fiction about real people and about LMA? Sounds fun! Another MeL book too.

8. Austenland by Shannon Hale: This one sounds kind of awesome, I'll be honest. Should be ready at the library tomorrow.

9. The Birth of Venus by Sarah Dunant: I have read the first 20ish pages of this and really need to finish it!

10. The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness: My current audio book, which is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment