Friday, March 16, 2012

TGIF: Social Networking

TGIF is a weekly feature hosted by Ginger at G Reads! in which she proposes a question to her followers and recaps the week's posts. This week's question is:

Social Networking: Do you use Twitter or Facebook to promote your blog? How has it benefited your book blogging experience? If not, how do you promote your blog? Share your twitter handle and/or Facebook link!

Right now, I only use Twitter to promote my blog posts. Not many of my family and IRL friends know about my blog, so I don't want to make a Facebook page for it just yet. I used to be really into Facebook when I was in college, but now I'm kinda meh about it. I've moved away from that whole "everyone must know everything about me" phase that I went through for a few years and have moved on to "it's none of your damn business" :)

However...I love Twitter. I have found so many fantastic people and blogs through tweets and I think it is an invaluable resource. I love following other bloggers, authors, and readers. You can find me at BookPensieve.



Posts this week
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
Top Ten Tuesday: Dystopian/Science Fiction
Prized by Caragh M. O'Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment