Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Top Ten Bookish Memories

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is:

Top Ten Bookish Memories

These are most definitely NOT in order!



1. Every midnight Harry Potter release I went to, starting with Goblet of Fire. They were awesome!

2. Reading Deathly Hallows. I was so sad it was over...

3. Meeting Meg Cabot last summer! She is hilarious and I would love to attend another of her events.

4. Going to the RT convention last year. Meeting so many amazing authors and bloggers was just the BEST.

5. Starting my MLIS last year. Maybe someday I will make the move from being a teacher to being a youth librarian! I am pretty happy where I am right now though.

6. Stopping in DeSmet, SD, when I was a kid and visiting Laura Ingalls Wilder's old home. It was awesome!

7. Reading The Wilder Life by Wendy McClure. She is also an LIW fangirl and the entire time I just kept thinking, THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE LIKE ME OUT THERE!!

8. Discovering Schuler Books in Lansing and the great events they put on there! So far, Meg Cabot and the Smart Chicks Kick it tour!

9. Anytime my students connect with and love a book I recommend (or that anyone recommends)! I love seeing that book love.

10. The amazing people I have met through a year and a half of blogging! You guys are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment