Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Summer TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and was started by the lovely Jamie at The Perpetual Page Turner. This week's topic is:

Top Ten books on my summer TBR list



1. Graceling by Kristin Cashore: I KNOW, I KNOW

2. The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver: Just read Animal, Vegetable, Miracle and loved it, so more Kingsolver is needed soon.

3. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan: I have the audio book from the library.

4. Beautiful Creatures by Margaret Stohl & Kami Garcia: How have I not read this?

5. Eve by Anna Carey: I met the hilarious Anna in Chicago; must read Eve now!

6. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare: I'd really like to start this series as I love the Infernal Devices!

7. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr: I love Melissa and have seen her multiple times at author events, so it's about time I read her books!

8. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss: The big question: print or audio?

9. Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson: Audio, I think?

10. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo: I have a copy of this from a conference, so I think I'll be reading it soon, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment