Friday, February 3, 2012

TGIF: Book Appeal

TGIF is a weekly feature hosted by Ginger at G Reads! Every Friday, she proposes a question and recaps the week's posts. This week's question is:

Book Appeal: When browsing Goodreads, the library, or another blogger's reviews, what grabs your attention and makes you want to read a book?

Interesting question! I love dystopian stories, so anything that takes place in the future will always grab my attention and I will most likely want to read it. Same goes for most science fiction and historical fiction; contemporary novels have to sound really interesting or have rave reviews for me to look into reading it.

Ever since I started blogging and reading other book blogs, I have added a TON of books to my TBR list that I'd never heard of before. If a reviewer absolutely LOVED a book, I will probably try to read it as well. Sometimes browsing a library or bookstore's shelves isn't enough or a synopsis doesn't give justice to how amazing a book might be, so thanks, everyone, for highlighting books I may not have read!

Posts this week
Review: Nickel and Dimed (audio book) by Barbara Ehrenreich

Review: Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment