Saturday, June 22, 2013

ALA 2013

Will I see you at the ALA Annual Convention in Chicago next week? I will be there Thursday evening to Monday morning and would love to meet you! So far my only pre-conference plans are attending YALSA's Ten Years of Teens' Top Ten on Friday morning. I will probably spend most of my time in the exhibit hall after that and possibly attending a few sessions. Let me know if there's anything I shouldn't miss! I am really looking forward to my first ALA convention, especially now that I have been taking MLIS classes for over a year now.

In the next couple weeks, I plan to get back to regular posting on the blog, mainly reviews and top tens and of course a recap of ALA. Books I will be reviewing are:

Feed by M.T. Anderson (audio)
The Hobbit graphic novel
The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily Danforth
Every Day by David Leviathan
Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
Exposed by Kimberly Marcus
The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols


Good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment